Paleo Naan is a without gluten and paleo-accommodating flatbread formula that calls for only three fixings! It is the ideal method to gather up curry and it’s so natural to make! This is an extraordinary multi-reason formula; use it as a tortilla, wrap, crepe, and so forth.
I think I have designed Paleo Naan and it just requires THREE fixings. The excellence of this formula is that you can make this into a flavorful tortilla kind of bread OR you can utilize it to make a sweet crepe! The mystery is in the measure of hitter you use. It’s the most flexible hitter EVER!
The three fixings that make up this mystical hitter are: almond flour, custard flour and coconut milk (the thoughtful that arrives in a can and it must be full fat). In the event that I’m making naan (or Pizza Crust or a tortilla), at that point I include a touch of salt. On the off chance that I need this to be a pastry crepe, at that point I leave it in its present condition. This hitter is incredible on the grounds that you can add anything you desire to it. Need some garlic naan? Include minced garlic. Need to toss a few flavors in the blend? Do it.
This is made with just 3 ingredients!! Use it as a tortilla for tacos, flatbread, naan for curries, crepes and so much more!! It’s so simple to make!! Paleo naan.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour or arrowroot flour
- 1 cup coconut milk, canned and full fat
- Salt, adjust to taste, optional
- Ghee (slather that bread!), optional
- Preheat a crepe pan OR nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, and pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan.
- After the batter fluffs up and looks firm/mostly cooked, flip it over to cook the other side (be patient, this takes a little time!).
- Serve immediately or cool on a wire rack.
Source : https://bit.ly/2Ly29Co