I’m fixated on these charming keto Bacon and Egg Cups. I’ve made them a few times now and culminated my bacon so it ends up firm. They are too simple to make ahead and can be put away in the refrigerator or cooler for a few days of solid, protein filled morning meals in a hurry.
The children love these on the grounds that they are so darn adorable. Some of the time you should simply put a similar nourishment in an alternate wrapping paper and you get a reestablished intrigue. They pick off the chives (they are green all things considered) and I add ground cheddar to the highest points of theirs.
These biscuit container Bacon and Egg Cups would be ideal for a Mother’s Day Brunch or breakfast in bed. Insight, clue kiddos. There are numerous varieties out there, some with bread on the base and veggies blended in yet I kept mine straight up. Don’t hesitate to alter them so they are all the more speaking to your bundle.
If you are following the Paleo or Whole30 diet these Bacon and Egg Cups are for you. They are full of protein and easy to eat on the go.
- 12 eggs
- 12 pieces nitrate free bacon (paleo approved if necessary)
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook bacon for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from pan while still pliable, not crisp. Cool on paper towels.
- Grease your muffin tins.
- Put one piece of bacon in each hole, wrapping it around to line the sides. Crack the eggs in each hole. Top with chopped chives. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Watch closely.
Source : https://bit.ly/2ACQlsv