Our home has turned out to be to some degree well known for the margaritas that occur here. These aren’t your ordinary, container of margarita blend joined with modest tequila sort of beverages. I’m discussing crisp fixings at their pinnacle, bunches of new crushed citrus, and superb tequila – the great stuff! They’re fantastic and somewhat hazardous. Positively obviously.
To make crisp, seedless blackberry puree, process a compartment of new blackberries in a blender until smooth and after that empty the puree into a wire work colander over a little bowl. Utilize a spoon to push the fluid through the work, deserting the seeds.
There are a wide range of assortments of superb tequila out there yet for this Blackberry Lemonade Margarita, I lean toward a silver tequila. It’s fresh, clear, and has a spotless completion that works truly well when stirring up margaritas. Benefactor Silver is consistently a decent decision yet we likewise like Don Julio, Milagro, and Corzo. For an extremely decent tequila at a deal value you ought to out Camarena an attempt. It’s a decent one!
These festive, refreshing Blackberry Lemonade Margaritas include fresh blackberry puree, lemonade, and tequila. Tart, lightly sweet, and delicious. A great warm weather party drink!
FOR THE BLACKBERRY PUREE:
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups fresh blackberries rinsed and drained
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
FOR THE MARGARITA:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 lemons use Meyer lemons if possible
- 4 teaspoons blackberry puree
- 4 ounces prepared lemonade homemade or store bought
- 4 ounces good quality silver tequila
- Process blackberries in a blender until smooth. Place a wire mesh colander over a small bowl and pour the blackberry puree into the colander, pushing it through the wire mesh and into the bowl with the back of a spoon. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar to the seedless puree and stir to combine. Taste and add additional sugar if desired. Cover bowl and refrigerate puree until ready to make cocktails. Can be made several days in advance.
- Place 1/4 cup sugar on a small plate. Add the zest of one lemon and mix to combine. Run the cut side of a lemon lightly around the rim of your margarita glasses and then dip the moistened rim into the sugar/zest mixture to coat the rim. Fill each glass about half-way with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker about 3/4 full with ice. Add 2 teaspoons of the blackberry puree, 2 ounces lemonade, and 2 ounces silver tequila. Squeeze in the juice of 1/2 a lemon. Place cover on shaker and shake vigorously. Strain through the cocktail shaker over ice. Garnish with a slice of lemon and a blackberry and serve.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients for second cocktail.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/30BcFgx