Let me simply begin by saying this Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad is DELICIOUS! How might you turn out badly with bison chicken served over a new plate of mixed greens?
I’ve referenced before that we cherish our Friday night pizza evenings. We likewise love eating wings when we have pizza night at our home however now and again I’m not in the inclination to get my hands untidy while eating wings.
I began making this wild ox chicken hacked plate of mixed greens. Presently we can make the most of our family pizza evenings with pizza, wild ox wings and a delicious plate of mixed greens. What’s more, take a gander at the ideal outside layer on this pizza!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- In small bowl, add chicken and buffalo sauce. Mix together until chicken is coated with sauce.
- In a large bowl, add lettuce, carrots, celery, cucumber, avocado and tomatoes. Mix together. I usually put a lid on a my bowl and shake it up.
- Add salad to individual bowls. Top each salad with about a 1/2 cup of buffalo chicken and blue cheese crumbles. This doesn’t really have to be measured out. I love blue cheese so I add more to my salad than my husband puts on his.
- Add your homemade spicy ranch dressing and you’re ready to enjoy your Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad.
Source : https://bit.ly/2T69Pg3