These gooey cauliflower biscuits are flavorful, low carb, without gluten and heavenly. Likewise, in contrast to other cauliflower plans, you don’t have to dry out the cauliflower.
These biscuits are so natural to make. To begin with, you have to finely slash cauliflower florets in a sustenance processor. The cauliflower is joined with eggs, cheddar, and seasonings. When the cauliflower “player” is joined it’s as straightforward as scooping it into a cupcake dish fixed with paper liners. I like to sprinkle more cheddar over the top before heating them.
These mushy cauliflower biscuits make a decent tidbit, starter, side dish, dinner, and so forth. After all the end of the week guilty pleasures, these were a faultless method to begin my week and ward off me from the huge sack of Halloween sweet calling my name.
These low carb, gluten-free, savory muffins are made with cauliflower and cheese. They are great as an appetizer, snack, side dish or a quick meal.
- 3 cups finely chopped raw cauliflower florets approximately 1/2 a head of cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp dry Italian seasoning herb blend
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners. I prefer to use parchment cupcake liners as the muffins will not stick to them at all.
- Combine cauliflower, eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix with a large spoon or spatula until smooth.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop batter into muffin cups, about 2/3 full. You should be able to fill 11 liners. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over muffins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until muffins are completely cooked and no longer wet to the touch. If desired, garnish with fresh chopped parsley before serving.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2GBfyqM