Kale soup with curried cauliflower rice is one tasty solid soup formula to keep you warm this season. A simple veggie lover, Whole30-accommodating, paleo soup formula for a nutritious dinner in-a-bowl. Cooked curried cauliflower rice with kale and considerably more veggies to fill your bowl! You’ll need to make this delectable veggie lover kale soup formula over and over!
How would you plan kale for soup?
In case you’re utilizing Tuscan kale, you simply need to make a point to expel the vast rib from the focal point of the leaves. Child kale additionally works extremely well in this kale soup formula.
PS. You can absolutely solidify this and use it for some other time. Another liven for a veggie pressed soup.
This curried cauliflower rice kale soup is a group pleaser for everybody. It’s Paleo, and veggie lover, and dairy free, and without gluten, and every one of those dietary names. Yet, in all truly, all things considered, this soup is only a sound formula stuffed with genuine nourishment. Enormous striking and generous flavors yet still sound.
- 5-6 cups of cauliflower florets (about 3-4 cups when “riced’). See notes.
- 2- 3 tbsp curry powder or curry seasoning (turmeric should is usually included in the curry seasoning/powder)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil for roasting
- 3/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 8 kale leaves with stems removed and chopped
- 2 cups (5oz) chopped carrots
- 4 cups broth (vegetable or chicken if not vegan)
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk (the drinking kind works best and is smoother).
- 1/2 tsp red pepper or chili flakes (use less if you don’t want as spicy)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste after cooked.
- preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, toss your cauliflower florets with the curry powder, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and 3 tbsp oil.
- Spread the cauliflower florets on a baking dish or roasting pan. Place in oven and roast for 20 -22 minutes until tender but not overcooked. slightly under cooked.
- Remove and set aside.
- While the cauliflower is cooling, prep the rest of your veggies but chopping them up on cutting board.
- Next place cauliflower florets in a Food Processor or blender and pulse a few times until the cauliflower is chopped or “riced.” See picture in post.
- Once all the cauliflower is riced and kale/veggies are chopped, prepare your cooking pot.
- Place onion, 2 tsp oil, and minced garlic in large stock pot. Sautee for 5 minutes until fragant.
- Next add in your broth, milk, veggies, cauliflower “rice,” and the red chili pepper and black pepper.
- Bring to a quick boil (make sure milk does get too hot), then simmer for another 20 minutes or so until veggies are all cooked. .
- Add dash of sea salt if desired once ready to serve.
- Garnish with herbs and nut/seed crackers crumbles..
- Notes on making cauliflower rice -> If you don’t have a food processor, just finely chop the cauliflower. You can also buy pre riced cauliflower and roast it. Be sure not to over process the cauliflower when cooked. You don’t want to make a puree. Just lightly chop.
- Feel free to use other veggies besides kale and carrots. All work great.
- I found that almond milk works great in this recipe. Keeps it light and smooth. Cashew and coconut milk work as well.
- If you are not paleo or vegan, you can add other toppings such as crackers, nuts, cheese, etc. You can also add in cooked chicken or meat.
Source : https://bit.ly/2pbhzjx