Dump-and-Bake Chinese Pepper Steak
This Dump-and-Bake Chinese Pepper Steak is an easy and healthy sheet pan dinner recipe that comes together with just 10 minutes of prep!
Keyword beef, chinese food, sheet pan dinner
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 people
Calories 243.3 kcal
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ – 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, sliced into thin strips
- 2 sweet bell peppers, any color, seeded and sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Optional for serving: cooked rice; sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray (if desired, line with foil first for easy cleanup). Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger, and pepper. Set aside.
- Place beef, bell peppers, and onion in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Pour half of the sauce (about 1/3 cup) over top and toss to coat.
- Roast beef and vegetables for 10-14 minutes, or until beef is cooked to desired doneness (about 145 degrees F for medium-rare). Toss with reserved sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions. Serve over rice, if desired.
Cooking Just for Two? Cut the ingredients in half. The rest of the instructions remain the same.