Attempting new Keto formulas is incredible and all, yet putting a million fixings into my large scale checking application gets sort of old, so I generally spare my new Keto formulas to strive for the ends of the week and all through the weekdays I stick to simple supper prep snacks.
When I found how to make a taco plate of mixed greens bowl it remained at the highest point of my go-to simple keto supper prep alternatives. It’s fundamentally simply ground meat with custom made taco flavoring over destroyed lettuce and finished with your most loved taco garnishes.
You can truly include whatever taco garnishes you’d incline toward, be that as it may, to keep it Keto I’d avoid corn and go simple on the dark beans on the off chance that you choose to include those.
Save my new Keto recipes to try for the weekends and throughout the weekdays I stick to easy meal prep lunches.
- 1 lb Ground Beef (preferably grass fed beef)
- 1/2 tablespoon Cumin
- 3/4 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt & black pepper to taste
- 5 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 5 Cups Shredded lettuce
- jalapeno or other taco toppings optional
- In a skillet over medium-high heat brown one pound of ground beef, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Fully combine and cook until ground beef is browned, remove from heat and set aside
- In 5 separate meal prep containers portion out 1 cup of shredded lettuce, 1 oz shredded cheddar, 1 tablespoon sour cream, and 3 oz of the ground beef mixture once it has completely cooled. <– this is what the nutrition facts are based off of, but feel free to add whatever taco toppings you prefer.
Source : https://bit.ly/2Palacc