Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes
Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes is a side dish that will practically cook itself, and everyone will be scooping up every last bit in the pan? These easy oven roasted potatoes are quick to put together, and then you simply pop them into the oven and you will have a side dish everyone will request again.
These easy oven roasted potatoes are the easiest side dish you can put together, and this dish is coming back to the kitchen empty.
- 2 pounds potatoes – any kind will do
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup of oil, you can use olive, or even plain vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper chopped – optional
- 1 medium sized onion chopped – optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cube potatoes into small bite sized pieces, place potatoes into a gallon sized ziplock bag, pour oil over potatoes, and mix well. Add in optional ingredients if you like. Sprinkle in dry onion soup mix, and shake the back so the soup mix coats the potatoes. Place potatoes into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Bake for approximately 40 minutes.