This was an unforeseen formula. Made with solidified bananas, kale, blueberries, milk and spirulina. This smoothies is so solid and snappy to make.
What is spirulina? It’s a blue green growth powder that is high in protein, iron and different supplements. In spite of the fact that it’s advanced for some, medical advantages (don’t trust all that you read on the web!), I just love to utilize it for it’s delightful shading.
You can’t taste it in this smoothie, however on the off chance that you aren’t utilized to spirulina, you may find that it has a touch of a persistent flavor. I recommend that you begin with a littler measure of spirulina, about a large portion of a teaspoon, and slowly increment the amount. A few people drink it as a shot blended with water, however I don’t see myself attempting that at any point in the near future! Hah!
A simple combination of kale, blueberries and spirulina gives this smoothie a glowing blue-green color! This healthy refreshing drink requires only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/4 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- Slice a banana and place in an airtight container or plastic bag. Freeze overnight or for at least 12-18 hours.
- When the banana is ready, add all the ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge.
Spirulina has a particular taste. I didn’t add a lot in this smoothie, so you shouldn’t taste it, but if you’re not used to spirulina, you can start with half a teaspoon and increase gradually.
Source : https://bit.ly/2K9bT67