Red Velvet is such a prominent pattern during the occasions, particularly around Christmas and Valentine’s Day. On the off chance that you cherish red velvet, at that point this treats is unquestionably for you. I cherished that these treats had cream cheddar in them. It was a delightful expansion to make these treats so delicate and gooey inside. These treats would make a scrumptious and breathtaking expansion to your treat trades this year!
They contain one fixing that you wouldn’t naturally connect with treats and it is cream cheddar. It might sound somewhat odd to add this to a treat yet it is the clear-cut advantage that makes them so gooey and flavorful within. The cocoa powder in the formula gives an inconspicuous chocolate taste so ideal for the individuals who like chocolate yet discover chocolate treats and cakes somewhat rich.
With the splendid red shading and powdered sugar tidying that looks simply like snow they look unfathomably bubbly and the ideal treat for any Christmas occasion. Light up your Christmas time with these radiantly gooey red velvet margarine treats.
Here in this ingenious recipe all three are combined to create soft, gooey cookies that make my mouth water just looking at them. If you are a fan of red velvet cake these cookies are a must.
- 2 ¼ cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8oz of softened cream cheese
- 4 tbsps of softened butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp red liquid food colouring
- In a bowl mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt and put to one side for later.
- In another larger bowl cream the butter and cream cheese together until the mixture is smooth. Then beat in the egg and the food colouring.
- Add to this mixture the dry ingredients you set aside earlier. Mix it all together until dough is formed.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave the dough to chill for around 2 hours.
- Place the powdered sugar into a small bowl. Separate the dough into 1 inch balls and roll each ball into the powdered sugar. Place dough balls onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake cookies in an oven pre heated to 180C for 10-12 minutes.
- Leave cookies to cool on a wire rack. Once cooled store in an airtight container. They should keep for 3 days.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/322Nl4K