Is it true that anyone is else out there completely fixated on guacamole? It’s fundamentally the ideal low carb sustenance, on the off chance that you ask me. Avocados are low in carbs, pack in some solid fats, and they truly figure out how to top you off and stick with you. I normally have an avocado for breakfast and I adore it!
For supper a few evenings ago, I prepared some guacamole, spread it over some chicken bosoms, finished it off with certain segments of bacon, and completed it off with cheddar. To begin, season the two sides of the chicken bosoms with paprika, cumin, and garlic salt. I like to truly coat the chicken with these flavors to include huge amounts of flavor!
Completion it off with some ground pepper jack cheddar. You could utilize any cheddar you like here, yet we truly love the kick from the pepper jack. Spot your cover over the dish and let the cheddar liquefy. On the off chance that you work rapidly, the dish should in any case be hot enough to soften the cheddar. If not, turn the warmth on for 1 minute with the cover on to dissolve the cheddar.
Guacamole chicken with strips of crispy bacon and loads of melty cheese. This low carb chicken recipe is sure to be a hit! Packed with flavor and really simple to throw together!
For the chicken:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
For the avocado:
- 2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- For assembling:
- 4 slices bacon, fried crisp
- ½ cup grated Pepper jack cheese
- Add the oil to a large heavy bottomed skillet, such as cast iron, and heat over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with cumin, paprika, and garlic salt on all sides.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 6 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through. Turn off the heat, but leave the chicken in the pan.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the guacamole. Add the avocado, red onion, cilantro, cumin, salt, and lime juice to a small bowl and mash together with a fork until the guacamole is as smooth as you’d like.
- Spoon the guacamole evenly over each chicken breast.
- Break the bacon pieces in half and lay 2 halves on each chicken breast. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let set for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve hot.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2Vl93Am