I want to have myself some tasty and delightful chicken pasta. With smooth white wine parmesan sauce! I can utilize it to make a basic dinner that is flavor pressed in a matter of seconds. I believe there’s nothing superior to having an eatery quality pasta dish on the table inside minutes! Particularly when I’m treating my family and companions. They cherish a decent velvety pasta dish any night of the week!
Italian Chicken Pasta in Creamy White Wine Parmesan Cheese Sauce will help you to remember your preferred supper experience! Simple to make weeknight one pot pasta dish! With just 30 minutes of complete work, this supper formula is straightforward, quick and flavorful! It nearly sounds too simple to even consider being on a par with it is.
This Italian Chicken Pasta formula calls for 4 boneless skinless chicken bosoms. Utilize dainty chicken bosoms. On the off chance that you can’t discover slight ones, simply butterfly thick ones. Softening works as well, despite the fact that I didn’t knead mine, just got slim ones from the store.
Easy to make weeknight one pot pasta dish! With only 30 minutes of total work, this dinner recipe is simple, fast and delicious!
For cooking chicken:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (halved horizontally and paper towel dried)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 oz of spaghetti
White Wine Parmesan Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small yellow onion (or use 1/2 onion) chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 scallions chopped
- 2 small tomatoes diced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup white wine
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- PREPARING CHICKEN BREASTS: Make sure to cut chicken breasts horizontally to make them thin. Paper towel dry the chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Stir well to blend. Using a fork or tongs, coat the chicken breasts in the flour mixture by pressing into the mixture with tongs and then flipping the chicken over to coat the other side. Set aside.
- COOKING CHICKEN BREASTS: Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, place flour coated chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, turning once between cooking, about 8-10 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- SAUCE: Add butter, diced yellow onion and minced garlic cloves to pan. Cook on medium high until onions and garlic are translucent, about 2 minutes. Next add chopped scallions and tomatoes. Add 1 tablespoon flour to pan and whisk to combine.
- Now add heavy cream, wine, Italian Seasoning, salt and red pepper flakes. Bring mixture to a simmering point and then add ½ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese. Use a whisk or a wooden spoon and mix it in until you have a smooth mixture.
- COOKING PASTA according to your package instructions in salty water. I like pasta that is neither too hard nor too soft, so I always cook it Al Dente. Drain, but do not rinse.
- FINAL ASSEMBLY: Add cooked pasta to the skillet with the sauce and stir to combine on low heat for 2-4 minutes. Taste and add salt, if needed. Return chicken to skillet on top of the pasta and allow it to warm up for an additional 5 minutes.
- SERVE chicken either on top or next to pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Source : https://bit.ly/2FoefYV