Cauliflower rice isn’t the out of control, radical thing it’s portrayed. It can really taste great! Like ridiculously great, even to every one of you who detest cauliflower. We are not talking insipid, abnormal cauliflower taste here. This mexican cauliflower rice is overflowing with everything we adore about mexican nourishment – the flavor for one! I’m a major zesty nourishment individual and garlic – there must be garlic in all things! Furthermore, when you include cumin and jalapenos and tomatoes and onions and ringer peppers and bunches of coriander, you have a victor!
Also it has an aftertaste like a decent rice side dish. I’m not in any case going to imagine like it’s the genuine article. Be that as it may, that is the means by which it is the point at which you are substituting useful for terrible. It’s never going to be the genuine article.
Be that as it may, it very well may be another diverse genuine article. Like mexican cauliflower rice can be our new genuine. Our new solid genuine and nobodys going to pass judgment on you for it in these parts. Since we are in this together people. Furthermore, I get you. Needing to reduce a little on the unfortunate stuff and make space for more veggies and genuine sustenance.
Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice is a healthy, paleo friendly, keto friendly, vegan side dish recipe that is bursting with mexican flavours and ready in 30 minutes!
- 3 cups Cauliflower Florets (stems removed and washed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 3–4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 2 medium Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup diced Bell Peppers
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika Powder (or red chilli powder)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Coriander (or Cilantro)
- Salt to taste
- More cilantro, sliced avocados, jalapenos, lime juice etc for topping
- Add cauliflower florets to a food processor or chopper and pulse till the cauliflower resembles small bits (like rice). Make sure not to go all the way or it can turn mushy. See picture for reference.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions, garlic and jalapenos. Stir fry for a few minutes till the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, cumin powder, paprika powder and salt to the pan. Cook the tomatoes for a few minutes till they soften. Add the diced bell peppers and cauliflower rice to the pan and mix well. Stir fry the cauliflower for 3-4 minutes till it’s tender.
- Top with your favourite topping and serve hot.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2GF37uI