I needed something that would truly pack a flavor punch and I believed that lime would be the ideal method to slice through sweet mango. I would not like to go excessively far and make this smoothie so tart it makes you flinch, yet I added enough lime to ensure you can taste it!
In the formula, I’ve put that I improved my smoothie with agave. This is thoroughly down to individual inclination and how sweet your mangoes are. You may not require any sugar whatsoever and you can likewise utilize nectar, sugar or sugar.
I’ve made this Mango Lime Smoothie before without sugar as I had especially sweet mangoes, yet this time it simply required a bit of assistance to guarantee the ideal harmony among sweet and tart.
This thick and creamy Mango Lime Smoothie is the perfect post workout pick me up! Tropical and zingy, it’s one super delicious smoothie!
- Juice of 1 small or 1/2 a large lime
- 2 cups (450g) fresh mango chunks
- 1 cup (200g) ice cubes
- 2 tbsp agave nectar/honey/sweetener; down to personal preference, you may not need any depending how sweet your mangoes are
- Place lime juice, mango chunks and ice into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Taste and then add sweetener of choice, if using. Pulse until blended.
- Divide between 1 large, or 2 small glasses and serve immediately.
Source : https://bit.ly/2UshRkJ