Million Dollar Spaghetti resembles the upbeat marriage of Spaghetti pie, to a great lasagna. The noodles are layered with a gooey filling in the center, at that point a yummy meat sauce and cheddar on top. YUM!
As opposed to what the name may persuade, it’s a too reasonable dinner to make, yet it DOES possess a flavor like a million bucks 🙂 . Your family will LOVE you for this one!
Plan formula until the preparing step. Spread well with lubed aluminum foil and stop. At the point when prepared to eat, defrost in the icebox for 1 to 2 days, at that point heat for around 20 minutes secured and afterward 15-20 minutes revealed. In the case of preparing from solidified, heat secured for around 40 minutes, at that point reveal and heat 20-30 minutes longer, or until bubbly and warm.
Million Dollar Spaghetti is a DELICIOUS easy dinner idea! The noodles are layered with a cheesy center and topped with a yummy homemade meat sauce and cheese.
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- salt and pepper , to taste
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 24 ounce jars marinara pasta sauce
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley leaves for garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet cook and crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage and season with salt and pepper. Remove most of the grease.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for a few minutes until onion is translucent.
- Add all but 1/2 cup of the marinara sauce (reserve 1/2 cup for the noodles) to the mixture and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cook Spaghetti according to package instructions, just until “al dente”.
- Place hot spaghetti in a large mixing bowl with butter and 1/2 cup marinara sauce and toss to combine. Pour HALF of the pasta into a 9×13’’ pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese in a bowl and mix well. Smooth over noodles in the pan.
- Top with remaining noodles. Add meat mixture on top and smooth into an even layer. Top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Check it around 20 minutes and if the cheese is browning too quickly, place a piece of tinfoil over it.
- Wait about 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Source : https://bit.ly/2DxUNJ9