Mini Blueberry Cobbler
can you believe this delicious deal with is only 2 Freestyle points? It’s best a 4 oz.. ramekin, but it’s the suitable size to therapy your candy tooth. we are a circle of relatives of five which means we buy a number of meals! I usually attempt not to waste any. I had a pie crust left over from when I made mini apple pies, that’s after I came up with the mini blueberry cobbler. We brought fats unfastened Reddi Wip on top which didn’t upload any factors. Low point vanilla ice cream would also be notable, however I didn’t want to add more factors to mine.
- 1/8 pie crust dough (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 375 ranges F.
- Unroll pie crust and reduce four one inch portions the usage of a small cookie cutter if you have one. place the pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 9 minutes or till they’re golden.
- In a medium bowl, upload the blueberries, sugar, flour and cornstarch. Stir until absolutely blended.
- Divide the blueberry combination into four four ounce ramekins. Bake for 18 mins, or until blueberries are bubbling.