Fulfill your treat mixture as well as cake longing for in under 5 minutes with this delectable oats treat batter mug cake! Delicate and uncooked, this mug cake is sans gluten and made without margarine or oil. Fast, simple, and single-serve. The ideal sound tidbit!
In the event that you utilize a microwave to make something, does that mean it’s in fact no-heat? No, truly. I was attempting to make sense of how to order the present formula, and I didn’t know whether I should check the little box denoted “no-prepare treats.” So I did what I generally do when given one of life’s numerous riddles — I got my nerd on and Googled it.
What’s more, much the same as that, the secret is illuminated. Presently, I’m no master in microwaves, yet I do accept they utilize electromagnetic waves to destroy the living bejeezus out of things, which in fact implies that this cereal treat mixture mug cake is, truth be told, no-prepare…
Satisfy your cookie dough and/or cake craving in less than 5 minutes with this delicious gluten-free oatmeal cookie dough mug cake!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (10 g) coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp (10 g) quick oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp (12 g) coconut palm sugar (can easily be subbed with brown sugar.)
- 3 (45 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk (can easily be subbed with your favourite milk.)
- 1 large egg white
- 1 Tbsp (15 g) chocolate chips or raisins
- Add coconut flour, oats, and baking powder to a microwave-safe mug or bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add sugar and milk, stirring until no clumps remain before adding in your egg white. Use a fork or whisk to beat the egg white into the batter, making sure that it is fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips, reserving a few to sprinkle on the top.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, depending on microwave strength and thickness of mug. If it still doesn’t feel done after that time, continue to microwave in 30 second increments until desired consistency is reached.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2ShQk4G