Do you adore chicken parmesan, yet don’t love every one of the dishes that accompany it? At that point this is the dish for you! One pot, 30 minutes! The pasta cooks in the pot with all the sauce and chicken, making it very delightful!
They. Are. Stunning!! No hanging tight for a major pot of water to heat up, no depleting, no additional pot to wash… only one pot of unadulterated solace sustenance. I have been devising and testing a wide range of one pot pasta dishes for all of you, and I think you’ll be energized with every one of the alternatives throughout the following month or something like that!
I adore chicken parmesan… SO much. Be that as it may, I unquestionably don’t love the repetitive breading process, such a significant number of dishes to wash, and to what extent it can take to make it! I conjured up this dish some time prior, at that point discovered The Cookie Rookie had effectively made an extraordinary adaptation… so I made a beeline for her page and made a few changes dependent on what I had close by. This form is made with regular fixings, and is amazingly tasty! As the weeknights get busier and busier, help yourself out and prepare this 30 minute one pot chicken parmesan pasta!
All the great chicken parmesan flavors, combined in one easy one pot pasta dish that’s ready in 30 minutes! Less dishes, but a meal with maximum flavor!
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz dried short-cut pasta (I used rigatoni)
- 24 oz jar of your favorite marinara sauce (I used Newman’s Own)
- water to fill empty marinara sauce jar
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- additional dried Italian seasoning, optional
- fresh parsley and/or basil, minced for garnish
- To a large pot or skillet (I used my dutch oven), add a drizzle of olive oil and heat over MED-HIGH heat. Add chicken, season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Cook about 5 minutes, until chicken is most of the way cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot and cook about 2-3 minutes, until soft. Pour in marinara sauce, fill up empty sauce jar with water and add to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a strong simmer.
- Add chicken and pasta, stir, then cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, until pasta is cooked to your liking. Stir in parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese on top of the dish and cook another 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and gooey.
- Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning if desired, and garnish with parsley or basil.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2Nubicz