I truly like this delightful keto cooked cauliflower with olive oil, garlic, and Parmesan. The cauliflower turns out to be so rich and mellow as it heats. I truly loathe crude cauliflower. I discover its flavor sharp and upsetting. Also the smell! Be that as it may, heating totally changes cauliflower.
Parmesan broiled cauliflower is a delicious, rich and gooey side dish. Indeed, even the Picky Eater cherishes it! To keep it keto and low carb, I don’t utilize breadcrumbs in this formula, and to be perfectly honest, I don’t miss them.
It’s an extremely solid and adaptable side dish that goes with anything! In any case, since I make it in a 425°F broiler, I like to serve it with a principle dish that I can cook in a similar stove.
In this delicious Parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe, cauliflower florets are tossed in olive oil, garlic, and parmesan, and baked until golden and creamy.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cleaned and separated into florets (1 lb.)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (40 grams)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, use your hands to coat the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Transfer to a baking dish large enough to accommodate the florets in a single layer (such as a 9 X 13 rectangular baking dish).
- Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes.
- Turn the florets to the other side, sprinkle with the cheese, and bake 15 more minutes, until golden-brown. Serve the Parmesan roasted cauliflower immediately.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2L1jF2D