To be completely forthright, I have delighted in and adored more advantageous sustenances for practically my entire life. No bad things to say here, yet I do understand that a few people loath the flavor of vegetables or plate of mixed greens as much as I do. I think these Rainbow Veggie Sandwiches with Creamy Hummus are an ideal “passage” sedate into the smart dieting world.
We as a whole eat with our eyes first, and there’s no denying that the veggie rainbow cross-area of these Sandwiches is engaging. I additionally think the mix of delicate Bread, velvety Hummus, and crunchy Vegetables makes this Sandwich a hack of significantly all the more intriguing to eat also. Nobody note mush here! Simply make sure to cut your item daintily to make it simpler to bite.
Anyway you cut your veggies, if you don’t mind realize that this formula is likewise entirely adjustable. While it is enjoyable to eat the rainbow, at some point’s it’s simply not financially savvy or doable dependent on produce accessibility. That being stated, don’t hesitate to include or subtract any veggies that you’d like in this formula! For whatever length of time that you have a sandwich that is brimming with the plants you cherish, I’m almost certain you’re going to like it .
Packed with crunchy veggies and creamy hummus, these Rainbow Veggie Sandwiches are an easy and tasty lunch for both kids and adults! Easily customizable and great for on-the-go or meal prep.
- 2 slices Bread of Choice (Gluten-Free if necessary)
- 3-4 tbsp Creamy Homemade Hummus
- Rainbow Veggies of choice (I used: Beets, Tomato, Carrot, Yellow Bell Pepper, Butter Lettuce, Power Greens, and Cucumber.) Thinly sliced.
- First, toast your slices of bread, if you’d like.
- Spread the Hummus evenly onto one side of each slice of bread, then layer the thinly sliced Veggies onto one side of the Sandwich. If you’d like the “Rainbow Effect”, layer them in ROYGBIV order.
- Close the Sandwich by placing the other side of Bread (Hummus-side-down), on top, then serve as desired! I like to wrap my sandwiches in parchment paper if I am not eating them right away, as I find it helps to hold all of the Vegetables in place.
Source : https://bit.ly/2OwUkvn