In the same way as other individuals, for me the beginning of the new year implies a re-devotion to practicing good eating habits. I don’t have a great deal of inconvenience settling on smart dieting decisions for breakfast and I by and large cook a very much adjusted nutritious supper consistently. In any case, noon is dubious for me .
To make noon somewhat more uncommon I like to go through 5 minutes in the first part of the day to blend up some frosted tea to drink with my plate of mixed greens. The light and fruity nature of this raspberry mango frosted tea makes it the ideal friend to elevAte servings of mixed greens.
This formula for raspberry mango frosted tea couldn’t be any simpler – it’s just fermented dark tea that has been gently improved with mango squeeze and blended with crisp organic product.
Sip your way to happiness this summer by trying this Mango Iced Tea Recipe. A recipe for light and refreshing drinks. So delicious!
- 6 cups of water
- 6 black tea bags (I used English breakfast tea)
- 2 cups of mango nectar or juice
- honey to taste (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh mango slices
- 2 cups of raspberries
- mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil; add the tea bags and steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired level of strength.
- Stir in the mango nectar. Add honey to taste if desired.
- Pour the tea into a pitcher. Add the mango slices, reserving a few for garnish if desired.
- Chill the tea in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Stir in the raspberries right before serving. Pour into glasses with ice and garnish with reserved mango slices and mint sprigs if desired.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2I6ifQy