I don’t have a clue on the off chance that I’ve at any point seen my mother appreciate a nourishment as much as she delighted in these cooked green beans! OK that may be a misrepresentation, yet my mother LOVED these little suckers. They were marginally saturated by that point and I lethargically warmed them in the microwave, making them much soggier. In any case, she couldn’t quit eating them! She’s most likely irritated that it took me such a long time to post the formula.
One thing I would make reference to will be to make a point to dry your green beans truly well. This is genuine when you’re simmering any vegetable and green beans are no exemption. I put them right onto a towel and moved them around a bit until they were decent and dry. At that point you can get to simmering.
These roasted green beans with parmesan and basil are crispy, flavorful and probably don’t even require a trip to the store — just open your pantry and fridge!
- 3/4 to 1 pound of fresh green beans (stem end snipped off), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper (more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Dry green beans well and spread on a rimmed baking sheet. Toss with olive oil (use your hands), so that all the beans are coated. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, basil. Toss again to coat.
- Roast for 10 minutes, toss, and continue to roast for 5 more minutes. Immediately sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2hJjt6U