Shoreline beverages are my top choice, and the Salty Dog Cocktail makes me feel like my toes are in the sand regardless of where I am! It’s so invigorating, and scrumptious as well!
In spite of the fact that the Salty Dog Cocktail isn’t associated with the Salty Dog Cafe in any capacity, the two are the two top choices of mine. This beverage is ideal for when it is hot outside and you aren’t exactly in the state of mind for a margarita. The blend of grapefruit, vodka, and a trace of salt and lime has made this a most loved among our companions that visit… bones, it’s too simple to make as well!
The Salty Dog Cocktail is so delicious and refreshing. Made with grapefruit juice, vodka and a hit of lime, it’s the perfect drink for hot summer days.
- 3 ounces of grapefruit juice (I used Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice)
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 1/4 ounce of lemon-lime soda or Lime La Croix
- Kosher salt for rimming
- lime disk or grapefruit wedge for garnish
- Use a lime wedge to moisten the rim of a glass and dip in Kosher salt.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add 3 ounces of grapefruit juice and 1 ounce of vodka.
- Top with a splash of lemon-lime soda or La Croix.
- Stir together and enjoy!
Source : https://bit.ly/2Ld6Otd