Calling all shrimp darlings! These DELICIOUS shrimp quesadillas are an absolute necessity attempt. We’ve made them endless time and will keep on making them until the end of time. They’re overly brisk and simple to make, pressed with flavor and feature shrimp in a bubbly and zesty way.
It’s everything made in one dish in less than 20 minutes tops. First the onions, ringer peppers, and garlic are sauteed for a one moment. Next, the shrimp and flavoring is included and cooked for simply one more moment or two (side note, shrimp cooks in truly minutes, which is the reason I LOVE cooking it).
Presently, all that is left is to include some shrimp blend in a tortilla, top with cheddar, and toast until firm. The result is fresh quesadillas loaded up with mushy shrimp and a mouth-watering flavor combo that is wild!
A tasty mixture of spicy shrimp, sautéed onions & bell peppers, garlic, and melted cheese crisped in a tortilla. These quesadillas are simple and a delicious way to enjoy shrimp!
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning or 1 tablespoon chili powder and 1/2 teaspoon EACH garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, paprika, ground cumin, salt, black pepper
- 1-2 cups melting cheese mozzarella, cheddar, Mexican blend or Monterey Jack
- 6-8 Medium flour tortillas
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or pan. Add the chopped onion, bell pepper, and garlic to the pan. Cook for 1 minute or until tender.
- Add the shrimp and taco seasoning and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and rinse and whip down the pan with a paper towel. Return the pan to the heat and spray cooking spray or brush with about 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
- Place a tortilla in the pan and sprinkle cheese on one side of the tortilla. Spoon about 5-6 shrimp or enough to cover with another sprinkle of cheese. Fold tortilla in half. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy. Repeat for reaming tortillas.
- Serve with Sour cream, salsa, or guacamole.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2z9VPN3