Shimmering Cranberry Kombucha Mocktail. My socially-fitting, low-sugar, probiotic-rich and genuinely happy option in contrast to boozy beverages this Christmas season. Since’s will undoubtedly be sufficient sugar to sink a warship at most gatherings, I picked to keep this mocktail low in sugar by utilizing 100% cranberry juice and unique LIVE fermented tea. I at that point consolidated two of my preferred flavors – ginger and rosemary – for a suddenly stunning flavor contort. What’s more, a too happy look!
With this sweet glass of cranberry fermented tea goodness close by you’ll look cooler than at any other time – and you’ll be more averse to accomplish something you may lament later. Other than that, they’re likewise extraordinary for visitors who are pregnant or generally keep away from liquor yet who still need something fun and bubbly to taste.
The ginger and rosemary loan a happy touch and pair pleasantly with the tart cranberry juice. So now you can commend the night away without a cerebral pain or drying out – in addition to you get a sound portion of probiotics!
This alcohol-free mocktail is a refreshing and stunning alternative to other holiday cocktails. This Sparkling Cranberry Kombucha Mocktail lets you sip the night away and still feel your best the next morning.
- 1 inch slice of fresh ginger, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup 100% cranberry juice
- 2 12-ounce bottles LIVE Kombucha (Original or Ginger) *May substitute kombucha of choice
- Fresh cranberries, rosemary sprigs and thinly sliced ginger for garnish
- Fill 4 double old-fashioned glasses with ice and set aside.
- In a pitcher or quart-sized mason jar, muddle sliced ginger and rosemary together using the end of a wooden spoon or a muddler if you have one.
- Add cranberry juice and kombucha, stir gently to combine.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses (using a strainer, if necessary) and garnish with sprigs of rosemary, a slice of fresh ginger and a few cranberries before serving.
Source : https://bit.ly/2YNthRB