I regularly battle to get my children to drink enough water, which especially stresses me since summer is coming and the climate is heating up. I’ve found after some time that showing water in new ways can truly help, particularly in the event that I can make it fun!
Today I’m sharing one of our natural product implanted water plans, a stunning summer berry blend that has been the most loved flavor so far for my multi year old.
Summer Berry Fruit Infused Water for Kids – such a fun way to convince kids to drink enough water and stay hydrated this summer.
- handful strawberries
- handful raspberries
- handful blueberries
- Prepare the ingredients; wash, hull and slice the strawberries, gently wash the raspberries and blueberries.
- Drop the fruit into the bottle or flask a few pieces at a time, alternating between fruits so that they are well mixed.
- Fill the bottle to the top with cold tap water or chilled filtered water if you prefer. Add a straw if wanted and screw on the lid if you have one.
- Leave to infuse for 10 minutes then serve and enjoy! Once the water has all been drunk, you can continue to fill and refill the fruit filled bottle all day long. I’d recommend filling it up and popping it in the fridge between drinks to keep the water chilled and the fruit fresh.
- At the end of the day when you have finished with water, tip out the fruit, drain in a colander then enjoy an instant fruit salad – perfect with a dollop of natural yoghurt!
For more detail : https://bit.ly/31RhQuc