We want to keep it straightforward and intend to utilize just 10 genuine nourishment fixings or less in most the majority of our plans. Really decent, huh? Our Sweet Potato Broccoli Chicken Bake rushes to make and makes for a flavorful weeknight feast.
We believe this to be a very well-adjusted, one-dish supper since it incorporates a sound wellspring of protein (chicken), fats (olive oil and nuts) and carbs (sweet potato, veggies and dried natural product). There truly is no requirement for a side-dish, anyway a blended green plate of mixed greens complements this dish in all respects pleasantly. Sweet Potato Broccoli Chicken Bake will be a distinct most loved for you and your family and it’s similarly as delicious warmed the following day.
This formula is Whole30-accommodating, sans gluten, without dairy and paleo and is made all on one container making kitchen tidy up a breeze. In the case of utilizing cranberries versus raisins in this formula, search for ones that are improved with squeezed apple rather than sugar.
A pan-dish wonder! A simple recipe that tastes delicious, is perfect for leftovers, and makes for a quick kitchen clean-up. A delicious one-dish meal that you and your family will enjoy!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs, cubed
- 3–4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large sweet potato, ¼ inch small cubes–small cubes are key (~1 1/2 cups cubed)
- 2/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup raisins or refined sugar-free cranberries (we like Made in Nature)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped walnuts or nuts of choice*
- 1/3 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 ½ tsp. Italian seasoning, dried
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- On the pan, combine the broccoli, sweet potato, onion, garlic, raisins and walnuts. Drizzle with oil, add seasonings, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread evenly amongst the pan, cover with foil and bake for 12 minutes.
- After the 12 minutes remove from oven, add chicken, toss and place back in oven to bake for another 8 minutes. Then again remove from oven, toss once more and place back in oven without foil this time and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sweet potatoes are soft.
Source : https://bit.ly/2M3mmhk