Everything I can say is that it was a colossal hit with my folks during supper. I made it a long time back and they are as of now mentioning it once more.
The planning time appears as though a ton yet that is essentially heating the potatoes and broiling the bacon. This progression should be possible the day preceding.
An easy 4 step delicious dinner recipe that everyone will love! potatoes, bacon and cheesy goodness!
- 7 medium red potatoes – baked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Cut baked potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Place half in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the salt,pepper and bacon.
- Top with half the sour cream and then the cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Twice baked potato casserole in a baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with the sliced onion.
Source : https://bit.ly/2UPxeDh