At the point when its 90+ degrees outside before 9am, its certainly time for frosted espresso. Try not to misunderstand me, I adore just drinking a warm, ameliorating, some joe before anything else, however when the warmth is excessively harsh, frosted espresso is the place it’s at!
Disregard the morning surge at your nearby coffeehouse – make your most loved vanilla frosted espresso drink comfortable! My Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee is made with a super-basic vanilla bean syrup, just as virus mix espresso, and creamer. A stunning beverage to begin your day!
To make the vanilla iced coffe, I included a shot (1 oz., or 2 Tbsp.) of my custom made vanilla syrup, alongside 1/2 c. of the virus blend espresso over espresso frosted blocks. FYI – making espresso ice 3D squares is an extraordinary method to not finish up with watered-down frosted espresso. From here, you’ll include creamer (around 1/4 container), or your decision of drain. Voila!! You have an astounding frosted espresso drink in just minutes!
Forget the morning rush at your local coffee shop – make your favorite iced coffee drink right at home!
- 1/2 c. cold brew coffee (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 Tbsp. (1 oz.) vanilla bean syrup
- 1/4 c. half and half
- coffee ice cubes
Vanilla Bean Syrup:
- 1 c. water
- 1 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 whole vanilla bean, split
- For the Vanilla Bean Syrup: In a small saucepan, add the water, sugar, extract and split vanilla bean. When adding the bean, split the bean lengthwise with a sharp knife, and scrape out the caviar adding it to the pan.
- Bring the ingredients to a low boil over medium low heat. Simmer for about 5 minutes to reduce the liquid slightly. Let cool completely. Transfer the ingredients to a jar or resealable container. Can be used for up to two weeks if refrigerated.
- For the Iced Coffee: In a tall glass, add 6-8 coffee ice cubes. Pour in the vanilla syrup, cold brew coffee, and top with half and half (or other milk preference.) Enjoy right away.
Source : https://bit.ly/2PIbydl