This Vegan One Pot Pasta meets up rapidly and leaves next to no chaos to tidy up! A gluten free pasta stews in a tasty velvety tomato pasta sauce, that is splendidly complimented by sautéed peppers, onions, garlic and sun dried tomatoes.
This pasta (in the same way as other things I make) just actually needs 1 pot, a blender, a blade and a slicing board to make. On the off chance that I hadn’t deliberately embarked to make it a one pot formula, you can wager I would have utilized 3! I’m entangled that way.
I worship utilizing absorbed cashews spot of dairy in my plans. There are such a significant number of individuals who have dairy sensitivities or are lactose narrow minded, and furthermore many individuals who simply need to consolidate more plant sustenances into their eating routine. I’ve discovered that even individuals without confinements from dairy make the most of my cashew based cream sauces.
On the off chance that you need to make this rich tomato pasta sauce, however would prefer not to manage cutting the veggies, I unequivocally encourage you to use in any event the garlic and the sundried tomatoes. They add such a great amount of flavor to this sauce. The peppers and green beans include the additional veggie goodness I pine for in my suppers.
Vegan Creamy Tomato Pasta / This gluten free pasta is am easy one pot pasta recipe. Smothered in a dairy free creamy tomato pasta sauce, and loaded with sauteed veggies. A great easy dinner!
- 1 box Chickapea Pasta (8 ounces gluten free pasta)*
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 red onion sliced thinly
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bell pepper I used half orange, half yellow
- 2 cups green beans ends trimmed
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes chopped roughly
- herbs (fresh thyme, basil, Italian parsley or green onions) to garnish
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
Creamy Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1/3 cup cashews soaked 2 hours and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme)
- black pepper to taste
- 2 cups water do not add to the sauce
- Soak cashews in cold water for at least 2 hours or up to overnight. If you don’t have time for this step, soak cashews in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Add soaked and drained cashews and diced tomatoes to a blender with all the seasonings for the sauce. Blend until very smooth, about 1-2 minutes in a high speed blender, or a bit longer in a standard blender. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, add olive oil, and onions and garlic. Saute on medium high heat until the onions and garlic have begun to brown.
- Add the sliced peppers and green beans, and saute until done to your liking. Remove all veggies from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pot (really, there’s no need to even wash it!), bring 2 cups of water to a boil, and then add Chickapea Pasta and the creamy tomato sauce. Allow to simmer on a low boil for 5-7 minutes, until the pasta is still al dente, but the sauce has begun to thicken. The sauce will seem like a lot, but will also cover the veggies.
- Add the veggies and sun dried tomatoes in, and toss to coat. Garnish with fresh thyme, parsley, or basil.
- This pasta is just as delicious the next day. The leftovers keep very well.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2UZPc6x