This vegetarian sweet potato corn chowder is anything but difficult to make in less than 30 minutes with only a bunch of basic fixings. It includes sweet potato, red pepper, paprika and bean stew powder for a straightforward yet flavourful soup that is stuffed with nourishment. This formula is without oil, sans sugar and normally sans gluten. Attempt it for a sound veggie lover lunch or supper when you need something fast and simple.
This corn chowder is ideal for nourishment prep on the grounds that the flavors just improve following day so you wouldn’t fret eating it during the week! Soups are simple, spending plan agreeable, nutritious and such an extraordinary method to get a lot of veggies into your eating routine.
This veggie lover corn chowder utilizes sweet potato rather than the customary potato however you could likewise make it with potato on the off chance that you need to switch it up. Other than the sweet potato and corn, all you need is garlic, onion, celery, red pepper, juices and flavors. So natural! It’s snappy as well.
This healthy, cozy, fall-inspired sweet potato corn chowder can be on the table in about 30 minutes. It’s full of flavour, nutritious and easy to make with just a few simple ingredients.
- 1 white onion, diced (3 cups, 350 g)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ribs celery, chopped (2 cups, 200 g)
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed (2 heaping cups, 250 g)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 cups frozen corn (680 g)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- sea salt and fresh-cracked black pepper, to taste
- Add the onion, garlic and celery to a soup pot with a splash of water or vegetable broth. Cook for 5 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add the sweet potato and broth, bring to a light simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until the sweet potato is easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove about 2/3 of the soup and blend until smooth and creamy then pour back into the pot.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve right away. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Source : https://bit.ly/2ZipMmf